Please read this if you are new to the blog!

There is further explanation of this blog on the My China Reflections Website, please visit it before reading too much more. Also please keep in mind that you should really start reading from the beginning which means here, and work your way forward in time. Thanks, Mark

9.1.07

Last Class Dinner


A few days before leaving the country, I invited Lab 318 as well as a few other students out for dinner at a nearby restaurant. I had informed the restaurant a few days earlier that I would bring a group of about 30 students so they set aside a few tables and made one long one.


The whole group except for a few people who had to leave early.

We had a really great dinner which, because it was in China, only cost about AUS$100 for the whole meal. Afterwards, we all went to KTV. Eventually I had to go to start packing and so I said goodbye to everyone many times and went forth. On the way home, I went with a friend for a drive around Hangzhou one last time. The driver took us to a temple we had never visited at the edge of the large river to the south of the city.


Blake, Eric, and I at KTV

没有评论: