Please read this if you are new to the blog!

There is further explanation of this blog on the My China Reflections Website, please visit it before reading too much more. Also please keep in mind that you should really start reading from the beginning which means here, and work your way forward in time. Thanks, Mark

15.2.06

First Contact

A few days after landing I met the first person I could effectively communicate with. I met him during a lunch time meal in the dinning hall at the base of the building I was living in. I was placed at a table with one other person by a waitress. At the time he seemed to be Chinese so I just sat and waited for food. After a few moments he asked if I spoke English and we stuck together for the next few months.

His name is Eugene. H is from the Philippines and was at ZJU to study Chinese and carry on some business, which at this point was undisclosed.

没有评论: