Please read this if you are new to the blog!

There is further explanation of this blog on the My China Reflections Website, please visit it before reading too much more. Also please keep in mind that you should really start reading from the beginning which means here, and work your way forward in time. Thanks, Mark

13.2.06

Ariving in China


My trip took me from Gainesville FL, my home town, to Charlot NC then LA CA where I had an all night layover. I then flew to Vancouver Canada and finally to Shanghai China. When I landed it was mid afternoon and after getting though customs I found a way to get to Hangzhou. I was aware of a bus service that would take me there but I was also aware that it stopped early in the afternoon. Luckily I was ready to go before this time and managed to catch the last one out.

My first impression was quite good. Everything was going pretty well. I was happy to see a new place and content in most other ways. On the bus ride to Hangzhou, I found that China seemed like a nice environment and that the people were quite friendly. I did not understand anything of the Chinese language at this point.

没有评论: