Please read this if you are new to the blog!

There is further explanation of this blog on the My China Reflections Website, please visit it before reading too much more. Also please keep in mind that you should really start reading from the beginning which means here, and work your way forward in time. Thanks, Mark

18.2.06

Snow in Hangzhou and West Lake


One morning I woke up, played with my computer and talked to my family online. After a little while I decided to look out the window for fun and found that the ground was lightly covered with snow. I like snow so I called Eugene and we went for a walk.

This time with a map in hand we managed to walk to West Lake, a famous lake in the west of Hangzhou. It was gorgeous. We walked around for a while before realizing it was cold outside. We then returned to the dormitories and had lunch.

My clothes and feet were made completely wet by the snow. A quite upsetting experience.

没有评论: