Please read this if you are new to the blog!

There is further explanation of this blog on the My China Reflections Website, please visit it before reading too much more. Also please keep in mind that you should really start reading from the beginning which means here, and work your way forward in time. Thanks, Mark

13.2.06

Arriving in Hangzhou


The bus from Shanghai Pu Dong Airport took about 3 hours and by the time we got to Hangzhou it was dark. We had made a few stops along the way, one of which I had thought may be mine but someone convinced me otherwise. When we reached our actual destination I proceeded to de-bus and found myself in front of a large stadium which I later discovered was just walking distance from my school. I caught a taxi and presented the driver with a piece of paper in Chinese about what to do with me. This was effective enough and I was taken in through the back gate of Zhejiang University.

没有评论: